Visetti Jewels meets company’s quality standards. The metal and each crystal are individually mounted. For this reason, special attention is needed. Please follow the care tips below.
- Store your jewelry in the original package or in a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewels often with a soft cloth to retain their original glowing finish.
- Remove jewels before washing your hands, before swimming and/or applying products such as perfumes, lacquers, soaps or lotions, as this could damage the metal and shorten the duration of casing, as well as cause discoloration and loss of Crystal sparkle.
- Put on your jewelry when dressed and remove it first when you return at home.
- Avoid water contact
- Avoid hard objects contact which can tangle or break the crystal.
To keep your watch in a good condition, please follow these simple instructions:
- Do not expose the watch for a long time in the sun or in extremely hot or cold environments. Excessive heat causes shorter battery duration. Excessive cold causes a malfunction.
- Avoid wet environment unless your watch is suitable for this. Never use the buttons when the watch is inside water. If humidity occurs within the clock, a technical check must be performed immediately to avoid serious damage.
- Avoid strong knocks that can cause damage in or out of the watch.
- Avoid using soap or other chemicals that could damage the watch.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, solvents or gases that can cause serious damage such as fading and poor condition of the case and bracelet.
- Avoid exposing the watch to strong electric fields or static electricity that could cause a problem with clock operation.
- After sea, rinse the watch and wipe it with a dry soft cloth (this only applies to watches that have a seal).
- The bracelet should be washed regularly to keep it in good condition. Clean it with a soft brush containing a small amount of soap. Then rinse and wipe the bracelet with a soft cloth.
- Check your watch regularly. We recommend checking the watch once or twice a year for proper functioning.